The outbreak of the Corona Virus (COVOID-19) is becoming a major concern for the health of our community. We at BWell want to share some helpful information to keep you well.
What can you do to improve your immune system?
• Eat a healthy diet high in organic fruits and vegetables
• Exercise regularly
• Get 8 hours of sleep
• Minimize stress
Natural supplements recommended to build a strong immune system:
• Probiotics- particularly the L. acidophilus and L. rhamnosus strains
• Olive Leaf Extract
• Mushroom Extracts- Cordyceps and Turkey Tail (Mushrooms have uniquely structured carbohydrates that help the immune cells fight infections, including increasing the production of natural killer cells)
• Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Vitamin E, Zinc
• Antioxidants- Elderberry, Glutathione
• Manuka Honey
Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (learn more about hand hygiene). My tip to you is to sing the “Happy Birthday” song twice while washing hands and when finished stop washing. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol.